Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Losing my mind.


I wake to see another day full of shame and disgrace
step out to lose my wounded pride bit by bit in killer race

Everyday a hopeless face looks at me with scornfulness
from the mirror raise the furor roiling blood inside veins

A drop of tear rolls down the face and heart goes into pain
I see a graveyard of my dreams graced by things I’ve gain

I blame no one for life’s misery but me and my cursed fate
Once unending pride for self, I am here with endless hate

‘what u dreamt and what u got has aught to do with luck
get up and break the shackles of grim holding you stuck’

I asked ‘who you are?’ to the voice I heard ringing aloud
Apace came the answer ‘Son, look up through the cloud!’

                                                          -Rahul Zode

No comments:

Post a Comment