Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dreams Unlimited

I wanna earn big money whose supply never ends
A BMW parked in porch with gorgeous girlfriends

Every morning I should wake with maids all around
Put velvet slipper inside feet as I touch the ground

Country house in Birmingham with panoramic view
A garden full of colored rose draped in crystal dew

While flying in my private jet I could touch the star
Peg of Scotch in my hand and puffs of Cuban cigar

But there are some priceless things I wish above all
I would put my life on stake for smallest of a small

When sorrow takes over the joy and it’ll feel like cry
Promise me shoulder to weep before tears go dry

Whenever I feel tired and want to have some nap
Bless me pat from father and sleep on mother’s lap

When last days come to end and body lays to die
Friends grieving all around with tears in every eye

History will remember me and legend will endure
Once lived a poor man whose dreams came to real.

-Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment